What to expect:
Your first chiropractic visit includes:
A one-hour assessment that includes a detailed history, a physical examination, and a Report of Findings. In the Report of Findings, the Chiropractor will go over your diagnosis and the plan of management for your specific condition.
Chiropractic treatments include, but are not limited to:
- Spinal manipulation of restricted joints
- Mobilizations of restricted joints
- Soft tissue therapy to affected musculature
- Modalities (including tens, ultrasound, and interferential current therapy
- Exercise therapy
- Nutritional Counselling
- Orthotics and custom braces
* Treatments vary in times from 15 minute adjustments to an hour depending on your condition and treatment plan.
*For more information, see Coverage & Forms